Sunday 9 May 2010

My Digi-pack







Above are the images from a photoshoot I did for possible use for my digi pack or advertiement.
From these images I selected my favorite ones.
I started off by creating the back of the CD case.
I selected this image, uploaded it into photoshop and cropped it to the correct dimentions, making sure the image was central.
I then changed the levels of the image, unders adjustments. This gave a different and more edgy tone to the photo rather than just a romantic embrace between two people.
I then chose a sturdy easy to read font and printed it severl times accross the top of the back cover. This is the list for the tracks.
I also duplicated and layered the image a few times to get a shakey effect. This again gives the back cover an edge rather than just text and images.

Before the back page was complete I had to add the key conventions which are found on the back of any album cover. These are: a bar code, a price tag, producer, record company.





































No comments:

Post a Comment